Sunday, March 9, 2014

Economy

            Economy is the process or system by which goods and services are produced, sold, and bought in a country or region, according to the Merriam-Webster dictionary. The financial situation of every person solely depends on the status of one’s economy. A life with a decreasing economy will cause one to suffer, while a life with an increasing and booming economy will cause one to thrive and prosper. The human race survives on purchasing materialistic and unimportant items that may be viewed “necessary” to them. Personally, it plays a ginormous role in my life, both financially (obviously) and mentally. The economy plays a big role in our lives since my father owns a business in the automobile industry that allows him to provide for us. If the economy’s status is not well, it decreases the amount of customers and consumers of his products. Without that clientele, our family would not be able to for pay bills, tuition, or for other excess luxuries. I would no longer be able to attend my last year and graduate in Rose and Alex Pilibos, nor would I be able to partake in any means of shopping, which is viewed as a stress reliever and utterly necessary in my life. Most importantly, the economy affects whether I have the ability to use electronics, like iPhones or television. A simple thought about living a life without my favorite TV shows irks me. Thankfully, I find myself and my family fortunate enough to not be drastically affected by an awful economic status.

No comments:

Post a Comment